Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wonder-ful


I have just booked tickets for James & I to see Stevie Wonder on his European tour - at Manchester. I dont go to many concerts, but this one I just couldnt resist!! Its on Friday 3rd October.

In fact, I have seen Stevie many years ago - probably about 20 years ago, when I took my sister, Mia (as a mere child). It was her first concert, and what a first!

Oooh, I am very excited. Manchester is just over 2 hours away, so Ive also taken advantage of the good deals with Travelodge (£29 per room) just 3 miles from the concert venue, so we can make the most of the evening.

Right, better get packing for my holiday tomorrow. What does one bring on a caravanning holiday in North Yorkshire? (answer: everything for every eventuality and weather condition!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Oh I remember it well - I was 13 so it was *cough* years ago...

12:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home