Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Having a really bad day

James and I started our relationship a year and a half ago, and at the end July he decided to move in with me. It was a big step in both our lives, and we were quite surprised that we had lots of fun and really enjoyed being together so much. All was looking good and we were planning our future together.

However, I suppose the path of true love never runs smoothly, and it appears that this one has come to an abrupt halt. James had some difficulties with his family, and didn’t think he could overcome them by living with me, so he has moved out. He told me today that we can't continue our relationship and I feel very sad about that. I have lost my best friend and feel very empty and upset.


I know I need to move on, plan for the future, and occupy my time, but I don’t feel like doing any of that just now, so I think I'll just wallow in my own self pity for a little while before moving on and re-thinking my future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home