Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Mind the gap!

Today I jet washed my patio. I borrowed a fairly powerful jet washer from a friend at my previous work (my last day at ACMC was officially yesterday!). The patio gets really dirty and mossy over the winter, and with all the extra rubbish, wet weather we have had lately (although luckily we missed the worst week by being away on holiday!), the patio was in a bad state and when you spray between paving slabs or in muddy gaps, it all just sprays up violently and you get splattered! It took just over 3 hours, but the results are fantastic. Unfortunately some of the mud was transferred to me!

Cue the photos…….



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home