Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Monday, October 06, 2008

MASTER BLASTER

Friday 3rd October

Opening song at the Stevie Wonder concert was ‘Master Blaster’ and then it was 2 ½ hours of pure musical extravaganza. Fabulous! Stevie was on top form for the last night of his European tour in Manchester, and gave an absolutely fantastic performance. Lots of fun, lots of music and dancing. I was suffering from a nasty cold and had been feeling completely ill and sorry for myself Thursday & Friday, but once the music started playing, all thought of illness was gone, and I was just lost in the wonder-ness of Stevie! Unforgettable.

(no photos allowed, but I did take a couple with the camera on my phone, although yet to download them - and we were about a mile away so may not be worth the wait!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home