Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Potatoes

Liddi has been working on an advert campaign for her Media Studies. She's devised a campaign for 'Real Family Food' - ie., potatoes. She has taken photos of potatoes and used Fotoshop to give them human faces - to make them families. She has been working on them for ages and ages and the photos look great. I cooked her a baked potato on Friday and decided to give it a face too! I admit it's not looking as great as her photos (ok, it looks like Papa Lazarus) but it did make me laugh! What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Oh my god, that totally looks like Papa Lazarou! Scary!

2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home