Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Any dream will do


It’s been a while, but last Saturday I got my Joseph fix. The amazing techni-coloured dreamcoat was on stage in Hull performing to an enthusiastic full house – no doubt boosted by the recent TV show ‘Any Dream Will Do’. In fact Hull’s Joseph was not the show’s winner, but was one of the runner’s up, Craig Chalmers. I think one of the other runner’s up – the one with the teeth – was playing the part of Benjamin. There was supposed to be yet another of the runner’s up as the narrator – the young Scottish one that worked in Tesco’s, although he’d obviously been called in for Saturday night shelf stacking so we got a Nancy instead, or rather one of the girls from the current TV show for auditioning for Oliver. Anyway, it was a great spectacle as always, and I managed to sing along to all the songs and didn’t even manage to make the people in front leave!! Now, where did I put that Joseph CD?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home