Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Winter has arrived


2 weeks ago, James and I dug over my vegetable plot, as I have decided to turf it over for a while. We were having a mild spell, and I ordered the turf to arrive in time for last weekend. However, the 5-day weather forecast said ‘snow’. As if !! I even bet Liddi £1 it wouldn't snow. Saturday morning arrived, and we woke up to find it snowing! I was sure it would be no more than a couple of flakes, and then the usual slush and melting. However, by the end of the day, we had several inches of snow in the garden and all plans to lay turf had been frozen (see what I did there??!).

However, doesn’t snow look lovely?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home