Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

New door



As part of my house updating, Ive now got a new front door. It looks great. Even the postman commented that it was a very nice door! Its not wood, and its not uPVC, its a composite door that looks a bit like wood and is as energy efficient as uPVC. Its a rich shade of blue and it doesnt need painting. It has lovely shiny, chrome, contemporary door furniture. There is a glass panel above the door, which I designed to be frosted glass with a clear, large number "12" showing, but unfortunately the window company got it the wrong way round (I did suggest they send a proof, but they said it was unnecessary as it was so simple......!!!). They have promised to replace it shortly, and add the spy hole they also forgot, but for now Im very happy with my new door. Before and after pictures shown. Need to paint the front window now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home