Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Catching up with friends

Last weekend, I took a trip back to Weybridge to catch up with dad & Jacquie and also with my friend and old boss, Rowena with her lovely 2 girls, Grace & Florence. We spent a gorgeous day at Polesden Lacey in the sunshine. The girls wore me out with several games of rounders (which I haven’t played since school and am still just as useless). Despite their insistence on lots of playing, Ro and I still managed to spend lots of time talking and catching up on the latest news.

I also spent time with my friend, Caroline, who has been to see me several times in Yorkshire, so now it was my turn to visit her in Weybridge. She was proudly showing off her new car, and who wouldn’t be impressed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home