Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Turf's up!

Continuing the theme of getting my house ready to rent out, I decided to turf over my vegetable plot, so last weekend we had 12 m2 of turf delivered, and James and I set about laying, and cutting to fit. I let him do most of the heavy stuff, and I enjoyed cutting and fitting together the patchwork of grass. I must admit that I think the end result looks great (and maybe I should have done this sooner?) and although it was a good spot for growing vegetables as it's the sunniest part of the garden, that's what also makes it the best place to have a small lawn to sit and enjoy any good weather we may get.


I also got all my windows painted on the outside, which looks much smarter, although not sure if I will be able to open the sash windows now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this article, it has really been an interesting read. I've personally never dealt much with Surrey turf installation. Thanks again for sharing! Wish me luck with everything.

8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home