Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthday & Moving

Lydia celebrated her 19th birthday at the end of September. It's her last year of being a teenager. I can't believe I'm old enough to have an adult daughter!! Lydia, Ben, James & I all had a delcious meal at Pizza Express to celebrate. Happy Birthday, Liddi x

We also packed up and moved house (again!). Not as bad an experience as our last move, as we decided to invest in some paid help. The team at Mac-1 were fantastic! Between our family (Toni, mum & me), we have now used them 7 times for removals - that's a good testimonial. We have still not solved all our storage problems, and are busy building flat pack furniture (great opportunity for lots of visits to Ikea), but we are getting there and making a lovely, cosy home. Our garden, (Beverley Westwood) is just a few hundred meters away and gives us acres and acres to enjoy and explore (and luckily we don't even have to mow the grass!). Our large balcony is fantastic, and the perfect suntrap and all the delights of the town centre are a short walk through the beautiful and historic North Bar.








1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Can't wait to come and stay!

5:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home