Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Congratulations!


Last Saturday, James & I joined my sister Toni and her new fiancé, Rob at a local pub to congratulate them on their recent engagement. Rob had chosen a ring (very brave!) and surprised Toni with a marriage proposal on 21st January. We brought them traditional presents – toblerone and dishcloths, and raised our glasses to their future happiness. They are hoping to arrange a wedding sometime this year at the United Reformed church in Hornsea, which has family connections for Rob, so we await further details of how the preparations are going……

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations with the happy occasion to Tony and you.
Very interesting to read about your activities in GB. You are a good writer.
If you read this, can you send Lailas address (or her tel. no.) to me on langeback@live.dk, so that I can write her a letter.
Love Palle (ex Fjerritslev).

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home