Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Driving Miss Liddi



Lastweek was Bank Holiday Monday and unusually James, Liddi and I all had time off with nothing planned and the weather was looking reasonably good, so we decided to head up to beautiful North Yorkshire and visit James's parents at their farm. Luckily, we arrived just in time for a roast pheasant lunch! After lunch, we took the short journey to Helmsley and had a look at all the lovely shops.

Then, we headed back to the farm where Liddi had her first driving lesson! She seemed to really enjoy it. It was perfect for a first time - no traffic, no junctions, no road signs - just lots of sheep which (mostly) got well out of the way.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home