Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Celebrity comes to Driffield

Exciting news....celebrity spotted in Driffield!

Now, having come from Weybridge where celebrity spotting could be a weekly occurance, and having an actress sister, which allowed me introductions and access to a great many celebrities, you may be forgiven in thinking that I am no longer easily excited by a bit of celebrity spotting. But really, do any of us tire of that? Even Mia still loves a bit of celebrity spotting!

So, you can imagine my excitement when I dropped in to see Lydia at her Saturday job and found I was just in time for the arrival of local celebrity, weatherman Paul Hudson from BBC's Look North, who was doing a book signing at her shop.

Being the cheapskate that I am (in fact it's hard to believe I was not Yorkshire born!), I managed to resist buying his latest book on extreme weather, but I was cheeky enough to just ask for an autograph (for my mother......I guess they all say that!) and take a photo. He was very chatty and friendly....and he's rather cute!! (apologies to those of you not in the Yorkshire/Lincolnshire area who will not know who I'm talking about!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weatherman Paul Hudson is cute!! come on he is short and gets excited by couds !

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home