Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Raise your glasses


Well, I guess Ive reached that time in life when age starts to creep up on you (hey, get down!!). I decided to get my eyes tested, after having problems reading maps (no, the answer is not to get sat nav - maps are great!). They recommended I get some glasses for reading (why wouldnt they - thats their business). I decided to choose some modern, funky glasses (purple & lime green). And yes, I did go to ..........! I still wasnt convinced that I actually needed any glasses, but I guess I will have to admit that it does make reading stuff....well....easier. I dont use them all the time. To be honest, I keep forgetting that I have glasses, but I do kind of like them. Do glasses make us look more intelligent? Or just older?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

I think they look great, and they're my favourite colours too!

2:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home