Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas is coming

With less than a week to go, I am now feeling quite Christmassy! Yesterday Lydia and I decorated our 7ft (!) tree. We excitedly emptied our ‘Christmas box’ to reveal all the lovely things we have gathered over the years. I like to buy decorations that remind me of the different places I have been to. I have some from Las Vegas, Bethlehem, Denmark (lots) and some that Lydia and I have made (they are the best, obviously!). The lights are twinkling as I write, and there are not many doors left to open on the advent calendar. I’d better start that shopping list for Christmas lunch!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tree, how did you manage to get that hat on top of your tree with such short legs!!!

12:12 am  
Blogger Mia said...

Awww that looks so lovely! We've got a fake one over here at Beaver Street, although there are plenty of beautiful snow covered pine trees outside...

I'm looking forward to a guaranteed white Christmas, all day skiing and a huge Christmas dinner with around 16 people in the evening! What are you guys up to?

11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home