Surrey Viking

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences. Not all of them. Obviously. Some things I don't want to share. For everything else, read my blog. Comments are definitely encouraged!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

There is room at the Inn

Did you know that Travelodge is offering a free night's accommodation in any of their hotels over the festive period to any couple whose name is Mary and Joseph! How cool is that?! Their press release says it's to make up for the hotel industry not having any rooms available 2007 years ago!! They can also accommodate a baby and a manger, and a parking space will be provided outside for the donkey.

I love it when a large corporation shows that they are not only prepared to do something for no profit, but also have a sense of humour!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home